Sunday, January 17, 2010



phew. I have a lot to accomplish before Wednesday.

Tomorrow and Tuesday I must get up at 6 and work until 2:30 both days.
I have to finish my final college application for Regent (God sorta.. threw that one in there)
I have to find all my note cards... and if I don't find them.. I have to re-do them. -_-
I have to write a devotion.. don't even talk to me about that.
I have to do a lot of Spanish..

and Upward starts tomorrow.. so I start off my season with three of my practices tomorrow night at 5.

on Tuesday, we have one of our biggest games of the season against the best homeschool team in the state.. until Tuesday.. pray for that!

I woke up this morning and it felt so fresh and fantastic and WARM and now.. its gray and rainy and making me veryyyy sleepy.. but at least its not cold.. and Stephen fixed my backspace key! it now just makes a loud noise!

**two featured pics because #2: its almost the ski retreat.. #1: i miss john and caleb.

No comments: