Saturday, May 29, 2010

130.


I have been so stinkin BUSY! I knew that would happen as soon as I graduated and summer started.. but SHEESH. Rules video shooting was cancelled today on account of "rain" so... shopping for camp things! When I was younger I would make probably literally hundreds of lists... I still sorta do.. but I specifically made camp PACKING lists... I would write it and re-write it over and over. AND NOW I am making lists for college and being a counselor.. this is all toooo crazy.
Things I must by:
-toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, face wash
-new sheets
-new toms (see top!)
-mattress cover
-new socks, tennis shoes
-four new pairs of shorts
-snacks
-curtains
-frames
-storage bins
-laundry hamper

Things I must do:
-clean my room
-wash ALL laundry
-pack

p.s. I agree with Courtney... if Kurt and Finn start dating.. I'll be a little mad at Glee.

No comments: