Monday, May 10, 2010

Meet me.

sometimes you end your day and you feel really good about the way God worked in your life that day or tasks you accomplished.

and sometimes.. you end your day and you are bitterly disappointed in yourself. Those days are difficult ones.

I am so stinkin busy.. I have to keep it all straight.. list for tomorrow as follows:

babysit
spanish final
clean room
read ONE hour
all star open gym (please be careful, daryl. PLEASE)
studying with H
kinkos (cut invites)
post office (mail it all)
hughes celebration
home by 10. home by 10. home by 10.

things before graduation

get chairs and tables for pig pickin
tailor for two dresses
make tuesday plans
haircut

1 comment:

theSeeker said...

I know what you mean about the days that stink because things didn't get done. I've had lots of those in my videogame frenzy days...
Awesome list. I hope you were able to accomplish everything you wanted to.
I found out for myself that best way to feel good at the end of the day is to ask myself before the day starts, what is the one things that if I did then I'd feel good and work on that first, and so on...
Great blog, keep them coming.