Thursday, May 6, 2010

I decided a little update was in order since a few things have happened recently.

This weekend I went on the amazing beach trip with my amazing youth group! We stayed in an amazing beach house (uhMAZEing.) But best of all, I spent a lot of time with God. We were told to think of the thing we really need God to provide... and mine was PEACE. I really needed God's peace on this whole college decision because right now, it doesn't look either fun or what I originally wanted.. but sometimes you just have to trust God and know He will provide. My beautiful girls surrounded me and prayed God's peace over me, and the power of prayer is phenomenal. I know HE will provide for all my needs, and I know that He will honor me admitting my fear to this group of believers.
I also got sun poisoning. I was very, very sick. VERY. But it's over now.... but still not worth it! GO sunscreen! (a little)

Tuesday was the long awaited Storm Banquet! It was fantastic. I don't want to talk about how it is the end now.. and how it is all over.. but I do want to remember this story from my life. Storm changed my life and my every high school year. The lessons God taught me through that team will last forever in the heart of this servant. It did make me excited for camp though which starts in.... FOUR WEEKS!
oh oh! also! Stephie is making a video blog.. and I am so darn excited... for reasons I cant really mention on here :) but I left a somewhat clue!

No comments: