Saturday, January 31, 2009

[blank and unprofound]

what a silly day. i was SUPPOSED to do a bunch of schoolwork and instead i took a long nap, listened to a bunch of music, did a bunch of laundry and read a book. It wasn't unbearably cold and it wasn't miserably cloudy. It was just a plain old day.
My day ended with a talk from my dad about goals and what I need to be focused on. He ended with the words, "Now is the time to realize you can't possibly do everything." Horrid but true words I suppose.

Ill just sit here and suck on that little lollipop for a while as I drift to sleep :]

I am quite excited for church and the supabowl party tomorrow!
I am not quite excited about all the schoolwork I must to tomorrow to make up for the time wasted today.. but it was much needed and I am quite thankful God provided me with this day of lazy slumber.

- alot to do as the usual.
Dee

No comments: