Sunday, January 4, 2009

ho hum.


i feel a tad weak and alot tired. I stayed up pretty late last night working on support letters... mine is done.. now i have to do is get Josh and my dad to finish theirs, take our pictures, and send them out! its quite... difficult to get all of this together but I am excited that the Lord will provide. This past weekend has been adventurous... we were in a tournament and won our first game (horrid game though), lost our second game (um. they were huge) and won our last game (good game :]) we ended up in third out of eight teams which isnt bad.
Christian Markle came to visit and that was pretty exciting.. court and i always get excited when he comes. Poor kid did a lot this weekend and i hope he was able to stand on two feet going back to hartsville... we always try and squeeze so much in when he comes! or.. sorry John.. I try and squeeze so much in when he comes. It's going to be a tad difficult getting back into the groove of things.. EVERYTHING starts back this week. school, dance, plays, regular practices and games. ugh. everything. Summer couldnt come back fast enough.
I keep getting on here and looking at college applications... It's so hard! so hard to know what to do! I know my ultimate goal but how to get there... i have no idea!!! All the essays are staring me in the face as I sit and think about the reasons of going to that certain college. There are three that I feel tugged too... oh well.. I have time. I just know that I am so busy that I won't give it a second thought in the summer and then I need to apply early in the fall. oh goodness me.
Youth group starts back today :] Iam way way way excited. I love youth group.
I have a weird feeling; I don't know what it is... friends give me weird feelings.
Daryl Munroe

1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

Daryl! This is exactly what I struggled with last year :) I know where you're at. I felt, and still feel like, God was telling me, "Katie, GO!" But He didn't tell me the way, or even a specific destination, just a general end point. Don't worry. Have faith and the Lord will show you the way once you get there.

Hebrews 11:8
By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.

The Lord will be with you every step of the way. Turn over all your worries to Him. HE WANTS TO TAKE THEM FROM YOU! You just have to be willing to let Him have them.