Monday, January 12, 2009

rewind? maybe?

sometimes I sit here and I want to blog what happened in my day or what has been going on good or bad.. but I can't just because I dont exactly know what to say. Sometimes I sit and I look at pictures from a while back and I sorta, kinda, quietly wish that I could rewind to way back when. The big question that is constantly on my mind is:: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DOING? you see.... when you stay in a place a bad thing after bad thing after mistake after mistake occurs.. you start to wonder.. am I supposed to be here and God is just teaching me things? OR am I not listening and I am supposed to be LEAVING this place?

Really.. its like trouble falls in my lap. no.. seriously.. really. Sometimes I don't know whats happening until it already happens and I am like.. DANG it.

But you know what, Dan reminded us last night that in God's word it says that God has prepared us with everything we need. for everyday. every instance. every mistake. Sometimes I forget that God is there and I try to handle the mistakes on my own, however that is a mistake in itself. I want to be thankful. I have a desire to want to thank God for every mistake and I what I learned from it.. but its quite difficult. Quitting however is not an option, and I will continue to seek God's face and look for God in every situation.

geeze lupetes. i have a cough.. coughs are annoyinnggg.. but it will go away, it doesnt have a choice, i told it to go away. cause NRCA is tomorrow. it should be a good game. I am mucho excited.

I have much to do.. checklist:
-school
-make this dreadful cough disappear
-4 hours of dance
-practice (don't let me play next year. seriously. this i getting absurd)
-eat SOMETHING.. im not hungry but i need to eat
-clean my oh so messy room
-have about a four hour session just sitting and talking to God.

busy, sicksick, excitedly miserbale, seeking His face, hating pizza, loving youth group, and prayng.

Daryl Munroe

No comments: