Friday, January 30, 2009

candid


im having one of those moments where i dont really want to do anything but snuggle under my covers and listen to some good music. My brain refuses to do homework and my body refuses to move. ohh well :]
i am a tad chilly because my body also refuses to put on sweats... im wearing all short sleeves, skinnys (they.. do not keep you warm), and uggs. oh goodness, if only it were a nice temperature outside.. silly cold. however... it is quite pretty. sunlight is so cheerful.
I must however stuff envelopes, pick up sarah and Jman, pack for tonight, and maybe just maybe i should do some school. maybe. maybe i will also practice tap and pointe again.. however i learned that if you tap on the new kitchen floors.. it creates dents. and those dents make your parents very unhappy. let that be a lesson for all to share.

oh. we play lighthouse today. must rebound 12894612 shots.

i think stephsta is coming.. that excites me so.

oh another thought... steph this is a shoutout apology for always making you listen to basketball rants. you are too kind to sit there and pretend like they interest you :]

rambling on.. stalling time..

daryl

No comments: