Monday, January 19, 2009

lost and insecure, you found me

come on.
seriously.
just as i was STARTING to get used to losing people.
they are crawling their ways back.
I don't run from people, but sometimes i feel like i should. If someone is doing something i think is immature or not needed.. i tell them. When i feel like they are upset about something i try my absolute hardest to try and make it all better even when the situation has nothing to do with me. I never mean to hurt people with my words and i never mean to be in business that people don't want me to be in.. but i do wonder what would have happened if i had sat tight and let a person suffer.
would these people and i be closer?
would the floor have stayed right where it was under my feet..
instead of falling to the great abyss dropping me into darkness.
I pray for these people and God keeps bringing them back... erg. It's difficult to know WHAT God wants you to do with situations.... like.. why he put you IN that situation with a friend.
oh wait. life isn't easy.
i forgot.
someone told me recently that i just sit around and want everything handed to me... i could do nothing but agree... but simply sitting and agreeing isn't satisfying one tiny bit. I want the desire to seek God continually. It's a desire I will work for. I choose to.
I can't save people, God does that. I can't make people feel better, God does that. I can't make people come.. or go, God does that. I don't control the hurt or the love, God does.
But I will be used. I will submit and ask the Lord continually for guidance. I will be a part of a huge movement for my Father. and I will for the time being stick with just showing God's love to my friends as my "help"
-------
It is apparently going to snow in a few hours, however i must admit to being a total negative nancy :] it doesn't snow much around here and i sometimes am led to believe that weathermen guess on everything! but... i do hope it snows. a nice big snow. enough to cancel classes tomorrow and Wednesday... then Thursday and Friday back to regular life :p the ski retreat is on Friday and i am siked to the point of no return (:
I'm ready for a break. summer preferably but snow is okay too (:
Daryl Munroe
p.s. ajfshajsfjsgdfvhjdsgfjkahiuediujbakjbsf. k. im just. excited.

2 comments:

TakeAction! said...

I recommend Random Acts of Conditionless Kindness (RACK) in your own way, right where you are, and whenever possible. That is, as long as it is morally, ethically, and legally sound and physically safe. There are no wall-flowers in life. Be guided by your faith. Don't be afraid to dream. Tomorrow the country will share the dream of Dr. King becoming a reality. Very exciting and historical moment.

TakeAction!
http://www.whatarack.org/

Stephanie said...

IT SNOWWEDD!!!!!