Friday, May 22, 2009

i had two satisfying blocks.

hmm. i feel weird.
the game today:

i played.. pretty good.. for me anyways.. I was so mad I could punch a hole through the wall because of certain "team members" but playing in that gym.. was like a huge stage... It was so packed, so loud, so.. cheery.. it was a fantastic feeling even when you did little things cause the cheering was so.. deep.

my mom says thats why I like basketball... because its like a stage, I think she is right.

I hope this was not my last game with Hannah Grace.. I will miss her... too much.
I know its not my last with becca and anna and that makes me feel a little better.
I also know this was my last game with lighthouse girls.. allsatrs might have to live without me next year.. only thing that might change my mind is that... fun.. filled... gym... I dont know, I just liked it.


Boys are stupid. in my opinion. everyone should think that... even boys should think that, if boys dont think boys are stupid they are doubely stupid. and if they admit to a girl they think they are stupid they are only half stupid. yes. half stupid.

D

No comments: