Sunday, May 10, 2009

my ringtone is.

a few thoughts:

I am tired and I need to sleep. It is summer so I shall do that.. hopefully.

I am in need of a very dark, nice tan.

I am trying to access Bridewars and it is not working.

David and Anna and Katie come home soon. that will be nice :]

I cannot find my camera.. and it is sorta sending a shock throughout my whole body when I think about losing my $500 camera. please pray that I find it. PLEASE.

Tomorrow I have several errands to run and I must complete my math. (Lifeway, library, laundry mat)

I want a Gladys shirt.

I was at church this morning and steph, hannah grace, jess, whit, and cat were all missing.

there was no youth group which made josh and I VERY depressed. we miss it tooo much.

beach retreat this weekend. holler.

platos closet?

this summer is going to be busy.
oh my goodness.. I am going to Cambodia. oh my word!

my ringtone is boomboom pow.


D

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

girl,

I'm already home.
I miss you.

Rebecca said...

haha your ringtone is boom boom pow :)