Monday, May 4, 2009

a sore body whines.




I went on a bike ride with bec, court, matt, soners, john, and dave yesterday. like not just a bike ride like.. on a greeway or just a street.. nope.. in trails where everything is extrememly down hill or painfully uphill, where we had to pause and let a huge copperhead take his time crossing the path a few feet ahead, where roots and rocks skidded your back tires and you felt like you were going to plummet to your death, where the ramps and "drop zones" were so intense.. even the best of us failed :]


okay so I am dramatic. but all of that. true story. and I HURT buddy. My shoulders, legs, arms, back.. everything is stiff and non-movable. but...




it was fun.
i will admit, however much I hated the last bike ride.. this one was fun, with more company which made it more fun and easier and I am a lot more in shape then last time.


my conclusion- besides basketball and dance, I filled my quota of working out for the week. that was decided when I woke up this morning. I don't feel bad for not running and I dont feel bad for not doing ball drills.





Back to school for three more days.
tootles.

No comments: