Friday, May 8, 2009

just today.


this picture signifys our normalness.... this is what we do when we are just having fun and we arent so busy. doesnt it look lovely. :)


I have to much free time I decided. you see... I always want a break and then when I have the break I want the break filled... I guess I just want my days filled with stuff I love to do.. that makes sense I guess.


I have received the oppertunity to talk to a few old friends that I havent seen in a while.. that's been nice... but none of this lazyness... thats only allowed on the beach and by the pool... and the pool is more logical right now but its closed. ah. next weekend.



This day I plan on going to physical therapy (yuck), mother's day shopping with bec and court and maybe a little shopping for myself :] then bowling with the allstars teams and then tonight I get to get all formaled up and go to the squire awards! That's one of my favorite things! I have a nice fancy dress, and my make up is going to be all done and my hair... oh. goody.



can't wait... I need to go run or something. seriously. maybe ill just play with evie :]


D



oh. p.s. I watched seven pounds last night and will smith is a beast. however, MUCHO sad.

No comments: