Sunday, May 3, 2009

school books beckon.

I know its the last week, I just have to get through one more week and then its NEW devotion (oh baby), pool, recitals, plays, tan, comfy sleeping in, camp, trips, and cambodia.


I keep looking at my school books, annoyed that they are still here looking back at me.


But I must:
study for my huge final history exam,
study for my final bio. test (atleast its not chemistry. yuck)
do about 4 pre calc/trig lessons, and a test?
finish my study guide (dang),
finish my powerpoint presentation for lit,
and do the writing assignments.


Oh dear.


Yesterday was the SAT and highschool hangout.
verdicts? SAT was boring, long/short, but it wasnt that bad.
we lost courtney and rebecca got a flat tire.
I also saw people I havent seen in years.
highschool hangout was frustrating and fun.
its so frustrating to play against your friends, but you dont want it to stop.


oh camp ganes,
ill take them on again. summer is soon :]


I wish I was at church right now, but the power went out and so did our alarms,
I wish I could go to youth group tonight (so so SO much) but I have a Cambodia meeting,
I wish the pool was open, but if it was, then I defintely wouldnt accomplish anything today except not going to church or youth group.


I must go read the Bible.
D




p.s. cell groups were wonderful. I never wrote about them here, I wanted to stay there forever. But alas, gone like a dream. onto the next adventure.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Come back to me love! I miss you! We all missed you at church today! I love you!