Sunday, August 9, 2009

extreme spoons = the stuff.

last night was officially awesome! ever played extreme spoons? best game. ever.

today I am speaking along with Josh, dad, John, Cal, Dave, Bec and a few others at First Alliance, and singing, and doing our Cambodia skit... my first thought was that Cambodia was a long time ago.. why are we talking about it now? who cares? But then I was reminded that it's in God's hands and it will all work out perfectly.. God always knows what he is doing. So I am quite excited to see who shows up and how it goes. Pray for us if you remember!!

I really want some Planet Smoothie and basketball practice. I don't know why but a spring day after a long, good basketball practice with the windows down, driving to planet smoothie with hannah grace, with some good music blaring just sounds glorious. I miss that, it will come soon enough :]

college friends that left this week: DAVID BROWN

No comments: