Thursday, August 13, 2009


if I could choose one person in the whole world to look like it would be Rachel Mcadams. I think she is gorgeous and she makes me want to act even more.. I don't know why, she's just so good.


LAST NIGHT
was David Levin's suprise bithday party at the Hughes home and it was a blastttt :]


Pops was legit suprised and it was such a fun loving crew :] we played games and ate some bangin food! I'm gonna miss Chris, Stephen, Ryan, Nathan and Eric...

sad note for the day: JOHN BLANCHARD left.. for Korea.. for a whole year and its really sad. A lot of us went to the airport to see them off and wave till our arms hurt but it was just a dampering sad feeling.... summer will be here before we know it, right?

i want to see a traveler's wife. the day is dark.

I am going to the beach for the last time on Saturday.
Classes start Tuesday.

and the last KKK meeting is tonight :]

college friends that left: GORDON BROWN and JOHN BLANCHARD

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! Daryl! I read the book The Time Traveler's Wife...it is sooo good!!! I want to see the movie so bad!!....i love you dear!

Katie Smith said...

Daryl. This is a sad post, but when you said the last KKK meeting was tonight I couldn't help but laugh. The idea of Daryl in a white supremacy group tickles my throat with a chuckle. :) I love you.