Saturday, August 8, 2009

so camp is officially over.. which means summer is almost officially over.. ugh.

David, Chris, Nathan, Mckinney, Stephen, Allicia, Julia, Michael, Anna, Katie and so many others are going back to college.
John is moving to Korea.
I have yet another (last one.. but yet another) year of highschool.

and the worst one ever... Josh is going back to school. I miss my brother during the day. I love him and I miss him not being at home with me.. what am I going to do at college without all these people and esp. my brother and sisters?! man oh man.

good news:
storm is starting in a couple of weeks.
i will be 18 in a couple of weeks.

i will be applying for colleges in a couple of weeks.

new classes, new teachers.

new school supplies.. haha i love that.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm glad someone shares my affinity for school supplies! haha

I'm glad you had such a great summer :)