Sunday, August 23, 2009

someday i am going to have golden retriever and name it Kelso.

i was told to blog so i will. a few points to read about :]

head coaching
yuck. i havent even started and it is stressing me out to the max. driving me absolute nuts. i have to plan practices and send out emails to parents.. im only practically 18.... i cant email.. parents! grr. and ashmac and shello are older. thats going to be so darn weird i cant even take it... i tell them what to do... and they sit on the bench while i stand.. thats just so... weird.

guess its time to stop having to be comfortable in everything that i do.. this year is going to be a PRIME example of "out of the ordinary".. uncomfortable things.. man, God is funny.. but half of me has this excited feeling and half of me wants to throw up.

trips
man oh man. so many trips i am in the process of planning. cruise trip = ruined but thats alright.. there are others.

I already have two boone trips, two toco trips and one liberty trip on the calendar. that makes me happy and smiley. the end.


school / plans
after this week, all of my classes will be officially started... i dont have many classes... but of course, my schedule will be clogged with tons of things everyday.. but mostly everyone knows that that is my favorite thing haha.

m- illuminati and burn from 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
t- wake tech, storm, two upward teams, cmills
w- history, spanish 2, next level, upward team, youth group!
th- wake tech, storm, two upward teams
f- storm, j's games, upward games
s- upward, trips
su- church and youuuuuutttthhhh groupppppppppppp!!!

such a different but wicked awesome senior year :] who knows what God will bring me this year?!

Jessica Lyndon Ray
a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. yesterday was her birthday and i tried to blog but my computer wouldnt let me!! haha Jess Ray is a blessing in so many ways to me and God couldnt have blessed me more by putting her and her wonderful, amazing roommates in my life, Catarine and Whittapher :] so beautiful, so talented, so wise. I pray that her birthday was filled with smiles galore (as she deserves) from the ones who love her dearly. happy belated birthday jessie ray!

well.. thats about all for now. on to watching, "that 70s show" cause its hilarious. frankly.
then i need to:

write a devotion (keep putting that off.. thats gotta stop)
order pics / decorate binders
clean up my room and finish house chores
do some laundry
check out some scholarships
and get rid of this ricidulous headache.


-Dmoney

No comments: