Wednesday, August 26, 2009

yummers.

new classes today.
U.S. History and Spanish 2.
so far, I love them both :]
I am loving my senior year. a lot.
and i havent even started, illuminati, basketball, trips, upward or youth group.

I am silly. God has blessed this silly girl immensly.

I watched broda at fball practice after classes... I loved it. I dont really know why... something about the cool breeze and hot air and a football field... filled with grunts and crashing helmets. I love it. I love that Josh has been working most of his life to become a football player. God has blessed that boy with talent for so many things. Imiss that kid.



muy bueno day.
cept my whole body aches from NRBA.

if you want to hear the most intense story about first day with cmill. let me know. ill fill you in. :]

go to starbies with the youth girls,
wash some laundry,
some homework?
order some books,
skype?
sleep. my body hurts. mostly my butt and shoulder.

-Dmoney

No comments: