Monday, August 10, 2009

sore body on account of spoons.

Last night we spoke about Cambodia.. I honestly felt bad for all of the people that came because it was sooo long. But.. it went well... everyone did an incredible job on speaking with full confidence, and I do mean everybody. Dan came up to me afterwards and told me he was really proud of me... and that made me want to cry it felt so good. I love my youth pastor.

After the ice cream social and junkski we had a little "goodbye Blanchards" talking session thing.. were people would go up and say a few words of gratitude and goodbye to the Blanchards. I was the first out of our friends to go and I was very proud of myself for not crying in front of everyone!! soooooo close, but I gave up the mike just as it was coming.

We went to cookout and the Levins. and it was a party. We once again played extreme spoons (after I got to drive Chris's jeep to and from my house :]) and this was even more intense. Like we had a lot of wrestling matches for the spoons. definition of intense. Like I am sore, sore, sore from Gordon Brown.. whom I am gonna miss like carazyyy. Then when majority left.. some of us played true colors and that was also the bomb, college steals people. dang it.

No comments: