Tuesday, August 18, 2009

pirates playing on the screen & in my ears.

the beach
i went to the beach with ashmac, shelley, pops and becs on saturday and it was phenominal. At first we traveled in the dark rainy clouds... which dampered our spirits obviously because no one wants to sit on the beach in the dark, cold rain. As soon as we got their though the humid dark air turned bright and clear with a lot of sun.. the perfect beach weather.. God was good. The water was so calm that it looked like a pool.. a big, giant, clear, pool... with the occasional small waves. It was amazing, relaxing and fun! I was with some awesome people on an awesome day :] the sun felt so good that most of us fell asleep only to awake and dip in the cool ocean for a break of sweat. it was fantastimic. After the full glorious day at the beach we headed to five guys and then coldstone where we ate a full yummilish meal and dessert! Wrightsville beach is just so cute! then we headed home and after working VERY hard, we met up with chris, laura and anna to see, "The Time Traveler's Wife." In my opinon.. it was okay.. not the best movie ever... not the worst movie ever. There were some aww parts and some ehh parts. I love Rachel Mcadams so.. of course she was great :) all in all / 1092741 pictures later.. it was the best day ever.

the apt
last night i and hannah grace ventured over to the apt. to play some wii and eat the yummiest meal ever (meatball and cheese paninis made my whittapher and cokes! provided by stephie!) then chocolate chip cookies (that tasted like christmas) bought by jessie and baked by catarine :) i love the apt. i really cant say that enough. i LOVE the apt. i love everything about it and those three girls are my role models in a thousand different ways. they are in my wedding.. of course when i have a wedding haha nothing will change that.. uhmmm... ever. oh catarine, whittapher and jessica. so amazing. not to mention two of my other faves stephers and geezer. it was just such a good crew, such good food and such a good time.. and we hadnt left yet! we soon headed to the most adorable theater ever of all times.. called the rialto (sp?) it was THE BEST. it was old, old and was a legit theatre where they put up a screen for movies.. so it was comfy, big and had a stage. glorious. my type of place. we sat and watched the "500 days of summer" which i adored and jammed to the soundtrack on the way home! i loved it. i loveeeeeeeed it. ended the day with a phone call that made me so happy i wanted to sing. :]

college
today was my first wake tech class and i loved it too haha i miss school! i miss sitting in a classroom with a nerdy teacher! and i mean.. a real classroom.. i take classes.. but its different when you walk through school hallways, sit in a classroom of people that you didnt know BEFORE class. it was FANTASTICLY FUN! i cant wait for more college! (even though i wont ha ve courtna by my side which made it so much better :p) still excited. and we saw rachel glasser, i think she is taking our senior pictures. good thought.

illuminati films
illuminati films is a production company. Now for those of you that dont know.. I want to act. I have always felt like God was calling me to be in films for his glory. always. But thats a difficult thing to just.. do. You cant just wake up and become an actress... you have to work on it and build up your resume. Moral of the story.. illuminati films called me and asked me to work on projects with them! for now its behind the scenes but you have to start somewhere and this job will look good on my job resume, college resume AND film resume!!!!! im.. pretty siked.

new music
just added a ton of music to my ipod. i love doing that. love it.. now its expensive but i love it :] brooke waggoner is amazing. look her up. suggested by the oh so awesome apt.

planner
i got a planner! its a zebra print, leather planner and its sick nasty. i love planners and now i have a brand new one to fill with my many plans... since we all know.. i have 12907431294 things to do. HOWEVER, one day that is consistent is wednesday nights and sunday nights.. nothing but sickness and family if so happens will keep me from my youth group.. and that makes me very, very happy.

storm
storm starts very soon and if my shoulder is better.. i get to play. if its not.. i dont. its just that simple apparently.

tonight i eat steaks. that makes me happy. the end.

God has blessed me in so many ways. He gave me an amazing summer that I couldnt be more thankful for.

-DD

p.s. pretty much all my college friends are gone and if they arent.. they will be in a couple of days. sad life.

No comments: