Tuesday, August 4, 2009

jump on the count of three.

I am a dragonfly for the third week in a row. I love the kids but am getting a little tired of certain co-cos. I thank God for the cute, good things the little ones say and the encouragement some of the amazing staff is to me.

I am worried about too much. So much that my brain hurts. I have too much to think about.. I wonder if the life of the omish is easier. Thats a thought. It brings me back to the Cambodians and how their life consisted of working hard and loving one another cause they dont need or have. I want their life. but im not sure that's what I am called to. I feel like I am called to something way harder for me... way more distractions.. way more things pulling me in other directions... Why do I feel like I am being called to a place where God isnt at all, when I have such a hard time now? I have so much work to do.


Some of my friends and family suprised me and took me to the beach for my birthday.. now, my birthday is a month away but.. david and john are leaving. so.


anyways, it was uberrrr fun and I was actually pretty dang suprised, which is hard to do :p We haven't really had time to spend together this summer.. all together. It was relaxing and happy :] and I got some amazing pictures which is my absolute favorite thing :]
Tonight, I ate at Olive Garden with a good friend. It was delicious and was such good catching up time. Tomorrow we have another Cambodian meeting, Thursday is our last krispey kreme run which I am SIKED about (yeahhhh c.h.eezy), Friday I have staff dinner and sleepover! Saturday I have plans, geezy, open gym, and John's partay! Daycamp nights are what makes me smile this week.
I love my friends. I Love, love, love them and God is so mercy gifted to give me the friends that I have.
Pray for the campers this week.
Love,
D

No comments: