Wednesday, December 10, 2008

hug the teddy

Wednesday nights are always the nights that I feel on top of the world and stress free. My homework will continue tomorrow but all my homework from last week is turned in and completed (usually). I love going to youth group. I just love it. If you haven't gotten that yet then... you either don't know me or this is the first entry you have read.
Today, I reviewed in History, Presented my Presentation in Worldview, didn't eat my lunch I was oh SO proud of, listened and learned in pre-cal, actually sat through Spanish WITHOUT looking at the clock every 5 seconds and struggled staying up in lit (usually im there and attentive and love it.. this week... S.A.T. prep video in the dark... yeah.. um.. teenagers are tooo tired for that kind of thing at that time of day). Booked it to Target, bought some flyyy socks and a necklace that I wanted to keep :p Then went to the womb. Such good times. happy zo zo joined us today, she's too adorable... And i liked Empire. He's awesome. Anyways, good womb day, fast class day, good friend seeing day. It is the end of my day and I sorta want to skip tomorrow and head towards Friday at 7. Lock ins at my church are the best. of all times. and i cant WAIT.
Refresh yourself. Take a breather. READ THE BIBLE WHEN YOU HAVE THE URGE. and hug a teddybear.
OH. and la playa.
in spanish.
means the beach.
Daryl

No comments: