Tuesday, December 2, 2008

take time to love.


so busy. so many thoughts rushing through my head at amazing speed. My head hurts from doing school, my heart hurts from stressing over relationships, my body hurts from not resting and doing hours upon hours of basketball and dancing, my eyes hurt from florescent lighting, my heart hurts for other peoples relationships with God. I am hurting all over from not being peaceful, still, and giving my days to my Lord. It's time I stop and love people. Love God for giving me people all around me, even if they hurt me all over. Even if their relationship with me results in bruises. Whether on my body or on my heart. Love is the fullfillment of the law. God's law. Tonight, my head will hurt from doing school, my body will hurt from doing to much sports and moving, my eyes will hurt because of the light, but if my heart hurts, it is because I did not show love to a person not because they did not show love to me.

The very tired and sore Munroe.

No comments: