Wednesday, December 3, 2008

screaming. for it is good.


i got in the car after cell groups and just let out a huge sceam. Im so blessed. SO, so blessed. Cell groups was amazing, is it ever not? Classes were school..ey.. new? My presentation went.... i just talked..
I want to dance forever, I want to act forever, I want to sing forever, I want to teach forever, I want to lead forever. I will bring God so much glory through the gifts he gave me. Im thankful and content.
I serioulsy am blessed with my church and amazing youth group. I love those girls. Love them. AND THE COLLEGE KIDS, LOVE THEM JUST AS MUCH AND THEY ARE STILL PART OF THE WOMB :) I love hearing what God is teaching them in their everyday walk, LOVE it. It encourages me dearly and I couldn't pick a better thing to do in the middle of my week then sit around in a cozy house, with good, good girl friends, joke about the randomest stuff ever of all times, and talk about life and God. I love to sit and listen to Kel, Catherine, and amy too. They are so wise. SO wise and God uses them as huge influences in my life. Tonight, all three of them talked about loving and knowing and showing God SO much that it changes your everything, including your beauty. It was funny to me because... including Jess Ray and Dan... I have never seen five people that shine Jesus quite like them. It was amazing, they are still trying for it when it looks to me like they shine JESUS more than anyone I know. They work hard and are the most beautiful people I have ever met.
I love it when Rebecca talks... she is actually an amazing speaker... You wanna listen to what she has to say cause woah buddy you know it will be good. She is so wise beyond her years and God has used her as one of the biggest influences in my life. She is radiant and purely bright.
GOSH, when steph talks about whats going on in her life, its so encouraging to me, just to know that you can be that flat on your face before God and still be one of the coolest people in the world is astounding. She's beautiful and dazzleing. steph, you're a beast.
the womb is the best place to be. join it.
Steph and I will scream, for the simple reason of having the best church in the WHOLE world, please, everyone, come! I WANT YOU TO EXPERIENCE GOD LIKE WE DO EVERY WEEK!
man. scream with me steph.
Daryl