Saturday, December 27, 2008

i crave the juice colored orange.

I crave orange juice soooo bad. I crave juiceeeeee. grrrab cakes. Christmas was so good. so so good. im such a thankful camper. even though.. i dont camp much.
With the "fake practice" on Christmas eve and the service of candle light all on the same day.. I just had to much fun in one day. Saw too many people. Had too much fun playing ball? Listened too happily to the amazing voices sing out in my Church.
okay. Not really.. you can't have TOO much of that. its impossible. I am just spoiled with lovely friends.
My parents have a habit of spoiling josh, sarah, and i [and now evie-grace] on Christmas morning then paying it off forever. their silly imaginations are so large.. however, even though starting her shopping for us four on christmas eve, my mom said she had actual fun shopping this year.
Sarah is getting a puppers (schnoodle) like seriously.. they are the cutest dogs ever. Josh is getting a cellular device and he got all this snowboarding stuff.. he is quite the beast at every sport, probably because he never stops trying.. power to the boy. Evalee-gracie poo got a bunch of clothes, i gave her some classic chucks and she looks preshie as megan suriano would say. We are all about Evie looking cute.. she doesnt need toys anyways.. she has too much fun destroying our stuff and calling 911 on the telephone (yeah.. 3rd time this week). I got some wallos, uggs, and i get to highlight my hair forever with the payments taken care of. my parents are thoughtful.
now away from the worldy part of my Christmas.. sorta..
The Oobergoose's, sons of Carl, and the Williams came over fer some brunch Christmas morning. I was terribly sick with a high high fever and i felt like going up to join my Father that morning but some of my absolute favorites were here so i put on a smiley smile and hung out with the girls :p I did have a bunch of fun though... I really did. I was happy [and my huge headache was happy] that Christie, Rach, Becs, and Court sat and watched step up 2 (beastly dancerss) with me. After they left.. i slept forever and a day.. or.. hours haha some other stuff happened but its not important... haha
The next day was refreshing. I felt a tad woozy but it was my day to see matt and amy and all my friends that i havent seen in forever and i was NOT going to miss. I went and saw bedtime stories and saw the blanchs. then continued my adventure after a starbucks run with beckster and john to the home of the browns.
I was happy to be there. I have missed the G man while he's been at college and I was happy to see him :] happy to see soney and Mr. and Mrs. Brown too! it's been too long. and happy to see dave.. i don't understand.. things about.. that. anyways... continuing. We played some Wii and then soners and john presented their gift to the girls.
They gave us an amazing gift. It's actually.. hard to explain on here.. if you have heard of "invisible children" then you.. have heard about it.. if you havent i suggest you look it up. It will blow you away. Cal and John gave us bracelets to help us remember the invisible children and to pray for them daily... i was inspired during that video. For several reasons... One.. those three boys inspired me. These three friends just.. set out. in search (pretty much) for s story.. stuff to document. They WENT FOR IT.. closed their eyes and jumped in the river with crocodiles. they just.. did it. I have a goal. I have a reason I am on this Planet.. I keep feeling like I know what field God wants me to go in and what he wants me to do.. I have felt convinced of all these things for a very very long time. and its not that I am scared to do it because its dangerous (the safest place is smack dab in the center of God's will). I am scared its the wrong time. But this video made me think.. I should continue to pray about it.. but just.. start.. start training harder.. start getting serious.. start preparing my mind and heart, filling both with scripture. I am so ready. I hate doing school. I hate it because as I sit there I feel like I am wasting my time.. i know i am not because God told me to obey my authorites and I am doing so by doing my school.. but.. I honestly feel what I am supposed to do in the long run.. and i am ready to start that race NOW.
another thing that inspired me was when one of the boys said, "You see things that make you feel uncomfortable and you turn away.. why dont you ever ask yourself why it makes you feel uncomfortable?" I think. ha scratch that. I know that we live in a bubble. not a stupid american bubble.. im tired of people thinking america is so blessed.. we are, we are.. dont get me wrong.. but im tired of people thinking that we dont need help here. the devil is the devil no matter where he is. and he is alive everywhere. we live in a PERSONAL bubble. when we are born our bubble forms depending on where we enter when we are born. We learn to do or dont do different things, we learn what WE think is right or wrong to say, we learn OUR boundaries, we learn our "status" blah blah blah etc. its OUR bubble.. and no one has the same one as you.. i think that these bubbles are wrong and such a work of Satan.
There is this coating that resides over the bubble. We don't know why other peoples bubbles are different and why they are used to things that are so wrong in our bubble.. but we dont even try.
We look away. We never ask ourselves why. I asked myself why I closed my eyes some during the documentary and came up with lame answers. I have nothing. I want to help people instead of turn away.. and get other people to ask why they are turning away, because when they ask themselves that question.. they wont come up with anything substantial.
I can't wait to help the invisible children foundation. I can't thank John and Caleb enough for these presents.. one because they actually thought about our gifts :p and two because.. I already pretty much knew the "gist".. not even.. the mist of a glimpse of the cloud of the surrounding of the gist of where i was headed.. but now i have something to add.. something that i want to help a long with the people around here. Now i want my bubble to be bigger than my original "thoughts" i want it to be so big it pops.
of course... only through the Lord can any of this be done. Gracious Father, you are too good to me.
Does anyone have some OJuice?
Daryl Munroe

No comments: