Monday, December 22, 2008

thoughts of today.


i am a lot confused.

i don't exactly know what to do.
these are the times when i am thankful because God already has my life planned out for me.
that deserves a phew.
last night was amazing, love those people.
Samantha Crowder is amazing, and I finally got to meet her!!
I'm like.. one of her biggest fans. Meeting her, Catherine (at camp.. man. long time ago), and Jess was all the same... they are just so good, i was scared to meet them. but I'm glad i did :) i love them all!

I became confused though. last night was sorta a blurr.. like a dream.. and it confused me. I don't understand what goes on in heads really.. and that frustrates me.

i want to honor God through everything i do.. i just have that desire. but Satan knows exactly what will distract me and he gets to work. ughh.
i don't want to get trapped again.. i don't want to be miserable. again. i want everything to have a simple solution.

Anna said I cant solve everything... dang her for being so right all the time.
i just wish i knew sometimes... but then i wouldn't seek his face.

God is so smart.

but back into reality, today i will clean, babysit, shop, starbucks run (yes!), and continue on to upward evals.

the Daryl Lindsey

1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

Daryl :) I love you, I hope you know that. I understand wanting everything to have a solution... its hard when you don't know what is going to happen in situations. I love you, and if you ever need me I'm here. <3